Sunday, March 25, 2018

Don't Miss Out On These Cute Little Pandas!

You can receive this stamp set FREE with a $50.00 purchase in my on-store
by March 31!

Do you need to stock up on some of your supplies that are getting low? Card stock, ink, adhesive?

There is a suggested list below to give you everything you need to make totally awesome Party Panda cards.
Don't like the colors? Just pick out something else from my online store.

Place your order HERE - or click on each item and be taken directly to that item in the store.
At the bottom of the page you will enter your free stamp set - 147221 Party Panda FREE!
Please let me know if I can help you.
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TO GET THIS GREAT DEAL.
Check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalog here on my blog for more FREE items with a qualifying purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Please comment so I know you were here. Thanks for letting me share my joy with you!

    ReplyDelete