Friday, March 30, 2018

1 More Day! Best Sale of the Year!





I know you are probably weary of hearing about it.....but it's almost over!  I just wanted to send one more last email to remind you to get your Sale-a-bration orders in by tomorrow and, if you have been THINKING ABOUT joining Stampin' Up! because of the fabulous deal on the starter kit--you have just 1 more day to do so!

Really truly, if your wish list is over $100, I highly recommend you buy the Demonstrator Kit. It's completely customizable!  You pick out anything for up to $125 PLUS any additional stamp sets and pay just $99 (plus free shipping!)  Come join the fun of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and a part of the Just a Stampin' team!


Time is ticking away....if you have any questions email me at: marti.trivett@gmail.com or give me a call at: 817-673-2440.  I don't want you to miss out on this opportunity to join the fun community of Stampers!

or.....take advantage of the FREE GIFTS! Select a FREE ITEM with every $50 you order!  

No comments:

Post a Comment