Monday, July 2, 2018

2 Huge Specials Begin Today!

Color is what helps me express my creativity and Stampin’ Up! offers 53 colors! Color can help you express your creativity too! Right now, for a limited time, Stampin’ Up! is offering a free family of Classic Stampin’ Pads to all new recruits. Join my team today, and get a color family of your own.
You can choose from any one of these beautiful color families!

So what do you need to do to get 10 stamp pads free?  Look through the annual catalog, pick out $125.00 worth of products - anything you want (cardstock, stamp sets, ribbon, embellishments, tools)
I will be happy to help you decide.

And you ask, what will this cost me? $99.00  +  Free Shipping!

Click Here to begin

You can join as a hobby- you get this great bargain as well as 20% off your future orders as long as you are active which requires $300.00 in sales every quarter. Starting now will give you an extra quarter so you can shop with the discount through December - don't forget we still have the Holiday catalog coming September 1st!

You can also decide you want to share the love and be a demonstrator - that would be great! That is how I got started - just as a hobby but I love it so much I want to share!

Either way, you will be on my team, Labor of Love Stampers. We get together and stamp for fun, learn new techniques, free give-a-aways and class make and takes.

I would love to have you join us!


REMEMBER I SAID 2 HUGE SPECIALS?!
How about Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!  Designer Series Paper?


The Designer Series Paper Sale is here again!
Stock up on your favorites - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!
No limits!



I know this is a lot, but it is just too good not to share! I have been on vacation in New Orleans and Pensacola Beach and had a great time. I am back home and ready to get started stampin'...but first I need to order some of this Designer Series Paper! Check it out on my website - it is beautiful!



Take care,
Marti













No comments:

Post a Comment