Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Beautiful Blooms

I had dinner last night with three wonderful childhood friends.  Loved visiting with you Karen, Donna and Sherry! Brought back precious memories! Can't wait until next time!

I came home to find a Stampin' Up! delivery and sat right down to stamp!

I had so much fun creating this beautiful card.  The set has 37 stamps! I also ordered the coordinating dies. I had a little assembly line going and made several.

One of the best things is the stamps and dies were FREE! I earned them during Ssle-a-Bration. Stampin' Up! is so generous to their demonstrators. They often give special perks in addition to a discount on every order!

Contact me if you want to find out how for only $99.00 you can join and receive $125.00 of product of your choice AND a 20% discount on all orders after that!

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment